Frequently Asked Questions

Payroll has 10 business days to process your timesheet. You can call 866-376-7066 to track your timesheet.

Call payroll at (209) 468-1706 and leave a message with your name, phone #, SSN, and the date range for the replacement timesheet.

Contact public authority at (209) 468-3397 to request the form that you will need to fill out.

(209) 944-8001

Call Public Authority at (209) 468-3397.

Information & Assistance can explain the programs available, their qualifications and how to register for them. Their phone number is (209) 468-1104.

You can apply for IHSS over the phone by calling Information & Assistance at (209) 468-1104.

Call 866-376-7066

Call your local payroll office at (209) 468-1706.

The APS number is (209) 468-3780. You will get an operator who will transfer you to the APS cover worker for that day.

There is only one cover worker at a time and it changes daily. The cover worker is most likely taking another call. Leave a voicemail with your name and phone number and they will return your call within the same business day. All information is kept confidential.

Unfortunately, we are unable to take walk-ins. You can contact your social worker by calling their direct line or calling the Department of Aging at (209) 468-2202 and we can transfer you to their desk.

Helpful Numbers

Child Abuse Hotline

(209) 468-1333

Elder Abuse

(209) 468-3780 or
(888) 800-4800

Fraud Hotline

(209) 953-7733