About Case Management
San Joaquin County’s Case Management Program is a no cost program offering case management services to individuals at risk of being institutionalized but desire and are able to remain independent in their home with the resources, support and assistance offered by Case Management Staff. Since eligibility is NOT based on income, some community services may be of minimal cost to the Client.
· Age 60 years or older
· Experiencing difficulties that put one at risk of living independently
· Be unable to manage personal affairs due to emotional and/or cognitive impairment
· Impairment in one or more areas of Activities of Daily Living or two or more Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
· Currently not receiving services from an outside agency
· Participants must be able to continue to live independently
· Reside in San Joaquin County
How to Apply for Services
Call 209-468-1104 for more information or to complete a referral by phone. To submit a referral online our Service Referral and Follow-up Summary (SJ 30A form), and either fax it to; 209-932-2663, or mail to; San Joaquin County Human Services Agency, PO Box 201056, Stockton CA 95201.